Exmouth Western Australia
Exmouth Western Australia, a beautiful part of Australia. Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours operates from Exmouth, Western Australia, just a two hour flight from the capital city of Perth. Or if you are driving, its 1270km from Perth and it takes approximately 13 hrs to drive.
The small towns of Exmouth and Coral Bay have a lot to offer, whether you are looking for adventure or a relaxing time by the beach .Both towns are best described as relaxed, with laid-back locals and endless expanses of sandy beaches.
Exmouth is the ideal base to explore the Ningaloo Reef and Cape Range National Park. The park is a spectacular place of rugged limestone ranges, breathtaking deep canyons and 50km of pristine beaches, just 40km from Exmouth town. Wildlife is abundant with a variety of birds, emus and red kangaroos commonly sighted. As for Ningaloo Reef, simply stroll into the water from local beaches and you’re on it!
If you’re keen to take your thrill to the next level, Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours offers you the chance to swim with the world’s biggest fish, the whale shark, which visits these parts between March and August each year to feed on krill. Along with whale sharks, Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours offers the many spectacular sights of the incredible Ningaloo Reef including dolphins, turtles, manta rays, dugongs and humpback whales.
Exmouth has many fantastic attractions and activities which are a must while you’re in town. Here are a few suggestions or please visit the Exmouth Visitor Centre exmouthwa.com.au for further information.
- Sea Kayaking – www.exmouthadventureco.com.au
- Ningaloo Safari Tours – www.ningaloosafari.com
- Scenic Flights – www.norwestairwork.com.au
- Glass Bottom Boat – www.glassbottomboat.com.au
- Yardie Gorge Cruise – www.exmouthwa.com.au
- Bundegi Beach – enjoy a swim or launch your boat
- Catch a wave at Surfers Beach – “Dunes”
- Snorkelling at Lakeside, Turquoise Bay and Oyster Stacks
- Sunset picnic at the Vlamingh Head Lighthouse
- Drive 14km south of Exmouth town to check out the Shothole Canyon and a further 7km for Charles Knife Canyon
- Dining in one of the many fantastic restaurants, such as Whalers, BBQ Father, Manta Rays and
Nemo’s Cafe (Exmouth Game Fishing Club)
- Why not check out the micro breweries Froth and Whalebone
The Ningaloo Visitor Centre provides a useful table of travel distances between Exmouth town and the many attractions throughttp://kingsningalooreeftours.com.au/whale-shark-tours-western-australia/ningaloo-reef-world-heritage-area-ningaloo-reef-western-australia/hout the area